Love Conquers All

Love Conquers All

We rise by lifting others.

19
Love Conquers All

We live in a sad time. One filled with harsh words, angry emotions, and a lack of understanding. Forcing ourselves to believe that we have to agree in order to appropriately love each other. Refusing to try and understand the other person's point of view. Even in the darkest time, there is only one solution to our problems: love.

Love conquers all.

Loving someone does not mean you must agree or change your views. It simply means you must listen and empathize with their feelings. Instead of assuming you understand their perspective, ask questions. Instead of interrupting, seek to learn their values. Listen wholeheartedly and resist the urge to overpower their speaking with your own opinion.

When it feels like there is no hope in this world, it is important to remember that we possess the ability to overcome the despair. We have the power to share the greatest force on this earth.

Love means continuing to support throughout the tough times. Continuing to give even when you want to give up. Finding the strength to forgive when we have been hurt.

Love can heal all wounds.

Love is what we all need.

Spread kindness to strangers. Share your smile and warmth with others. Share love with the people who need it most. We do not need to agree. We do not need to fully understand. It does not matter your political affiliations or personal priorities. It does not matter your opinions on anything.

Love despite your differences.

Love with all your hearts, for you certainly have the power to change this world.