My Love Affair With Baked Goods And Sweets

The greatest forbidden love

116

Everyone has a forbidden romance in their lives, one they will never stop loving no matter the obstacles you faced towards making sure that romance stays fired and passionate. My forbidden love affair has always been one with baked goods and sweet.

It all started on that fateful day when I tasted my first lollipop.The first lick left a mix of sweetness and swirl of happiness in my mouth thus moving me to eat more, taste more; I fell in love. Then I went home to find something in the oven; trays of muffins, hot and delicious, calling me. Call it love at first sight if you will, but from then on, I started devouring anything baked and any sweets in my way; I was hooked never to stop.

First I was introduced to the doughnuts and the muffins, second gobbling down the ice cream and the cakes; dessert became my favourite meal. Oh the sweet sweet world of delicacy; I knew I could not live in the world without you.

How can anyone live in a word where there was no baked goods, no sweets, no ice cream, no chocolate; impossible. I don't know how I was able to live before I ate my first lollipop but now I was leading a life of bliss until it was all taken away. They said if I ate more, I'd change. If you eat more, you'll become unhealthy; but how can something so good lead to atrocity.

Our was now a forbidden love, but since I couldn't meet in plain public, I decided to meet my baked good and sweets in secret. because ours was a forbidden love, we met in secret and celebrate on our own. We had to stay away in the presence of public act as if we didn't know each other. oh the world so cruel!

Now frosting covered cake and well dressed treats, I can no longer live without you. I hope one day we live in a world that does not shun our love, oh my sweet cums baked goods and sweets.

No matter the years me and my baked goods and sweets stayed together. I fought a battle hard I was meant to lose and I have yet to win. But this is to tell you, never give up on your love.