Little Moments of Happiness: How Cute Pictures Make You Smile

Cute dogs to make you smile.

110
Little Moments of Happiness: How Cute Pictures  Make You Smile
dsypel

Things are tough in the world right now, which is nothing new, but I have a really bad case of cynicism and that doesn’t help anyone or any cause. I thought about what cures cynicism and Google gave me a lot of viable treatments, but none that seemed to work for me.

When I was about to give into my cynicism I saw something that made me smile through my frustration: a dog wearing a bright red bow. This simple thing made me forget that the world is falling apart for a few minutes. When the cynicism returned I realized that we all need a moment of happiness to move forward and I knew the article I wanted to write. I knew that cute animals were my moments of happiness and that I should share the wealth. You are totally welcome to roll your eyes and say that this is some puff piece and maybe it is, but that’s not always a bad thing. Light pieces that aren’t necessarily intellectual aren’t harmful or stupid, they are moments of happiness, moments of sanity. So I hope you find these pictures to be as joy-filled as I do or at the very least they inspire you to find your own moments of happiness.

1.

"I told you I didn't want to get out of bed. I am not happy about this 'let's-go-for-a-walk' idea. I'm not moving, I finally got comfortable, go walk yourself."

2.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I HATE baths?!?!"

3.

"Hello. Love me. Love me now."

4.
"I hate running, slow down! I will yank your butt off!"

5.

"I wasn't the one who pooped on the carpet, I swear...."

6."Is that seriously what you are going to wear? Not to be rude, but I could do better."

7.

"Push me! Push me!"

8.

"I think these glasses are a little small..but I still look fabulous."

9.

"Why do people always put me in mugs? I get it, I'm small, you don't need to be a jerk about it."

10.

"Right there! That's the spot. This is why I let you be my human."

11.

"I liked it better when this was a one pet household."

I hope these made you smile!