A Letter To My Past, Present, And Future Self

Hope you live life to the fullest and with no regrets

35

Dear 5 year old me

You are a beautiful, little girl. You have an amazing imagination and you should keep that everywhere you go in life. It’s okay that you are a little shy, but don’t be afraid to say what's on your mind. The world can seem scary sometimes, but it’s really not. Try to have fun in life and make as many friends as you can, and don’t be afraid to say no.

Dear 7 year old me

Hey! You are in school now! It’s going to be so much fun! You are going to struggle a little bit in math, but that’s okay, a lot of people do, just don’t let it get you down. You are a smart, beautiful girl. You should venture out more and make more friends, and have fun!

Dear 13 year old me

Finally you are are venturing out and making more friends, though you still are having a hard time trusting people. It’s okay to trust people, just make sure that they don’t give you a reason for you not to trust them. Don’t be afraid to trust your instincts. I know you feel like an awful person because you and your friend are arguing on the daily. Please take my advice and drop her. I know that it’s mean to say but you and her don’t stay friends, no matter how much you fight for the friendship to stay, it won’t, but don’t lose that fight you have inside yourself. You are strong and and amazing lady. You are almost in high school and you have so much to look forward to!

Dear 18 year old me

You did it! You graduated high school. There were some really rough times you went through, but look at where you are! You graduated from high school, you are on your way to college! You are finding out who is truly there for you and who is important to you and who it not. You are the strongest you have ever been. Just a warning, you are going to change your major. Don’t worry!! You are gonna love it!

Dear 20 year old me

Okay, so I am you in three months! How crazy it that! How does it feel now that you are no longer a teenager? It’s been crazy since you graduated high school. We found so much family. We met our sister and our mom! We have about two years before we graduate college. How crazy!!!! I don’t think much is gonna change in three months, but see you soon!

Dear 25 year old me

Okay, so I have to ask...Are you in a relationship? Are you getting married soon? Where are we living? Who do we still talk to from high school? College? Where are you working? How much are you in debt from college? Whatever is happening I hope that you remember that you have been through a lot and everyday you are stronger than the day before. You are beautiful, wise, and always learning new things! Live life to the fullest!

Dear 30 year old me

Are you married yet? Are you close to settling down? Who are/did you marry? Do I know him now? Who ever it is I know that you must be happy. Where are you living? Are you happy where you are living? I hope so, I know that I hate living in places that make me feel even slightly uncomfortable. Have you met Lana Parrilla yet? I hope so! Is she still your hero? How is everyone? I have so many questions, I just hope that you followed your dreams and that you are happy, because at the end of the day that is all that matters!

Dear 60 year old me

Wow, you are close to retirement! How was working with Kids? What is the best? How many kids did you have? Does your husband treat you right? If not, please drop his ass! Don’t be afraid to restart, because everyone deserves a happy ending!

Dear 80 year old me

All I have to say is that I hope you lived your life without any regret!