letter to my big

An Appreciation Letter To My Big

"I can fly higher than an eagle, for you are the wind beneath my wings."

22
An Appreciation Letter To My Big

I've decided to write this letter because my big is literally one of the best people that I have ever met in my entire life and I wholeheartedly feel that she should be celebrated and told how much she actually is appreciated. My big or AKA my mom is the friend that I've been praying for, for so long and now my prayers have finally been answered, and not only has she become my new built in best friend but she's also my sister. So here it goes!

To Page,
Their truly aren't enough words that I can string together to explain to you how much you've impacted and changed my life in such a short amount of time. You've made me into a better person since I've arrived at college. You've made me laugh until I've peed my pants and you've shared heartfelt moments with me that I'll forever cherished.

You have taught me what it means to truly fly by the seat of your pants and live as carefree as you want because life is meant to be lived! You have held me when I cried to you about school and boys, and you haven't ever once judged me for what I was feeling. I cannot begin to share with you how much I cherish you for all of those moments and conversations.

You are strong and beautiful. You are talented and loving. You are an amazing God-Fearing gal that has the biggest heart so full of love! Page, I cannot tell you how much you inspire me to become a better person. Literally, I think i'm slightly obsessed with you just because you've done so much for me in such a short amount of time and I can't wait for the amazing memories that we are going to make together.

I'm thankful for your wit and bubbly personality. Along with that, I'm thankful for your heart of gold that has experienced so much in such a short amount of time. It truly amazes me how after everything that you've gone through, you are still are so full of light and you just project it onto everyone you know. I'm thankful for everything that makes you, you Page. Without everything then I may have never met you.

You are one hundred percent the wind beneath my wings, my best friend, and my big. Get ready for some crazy awesome times this year girlfriend because we're going to take this town by storm!

With SO much love,

Your little Kenn <3