Is Jordyn Woods and Kylie Jenner's friendship over

So Let's Talk About Jordyn Woods

If you have not heard Jordyn, Kylie's best friend, hooked up with Tristan Thompson causing mad chaos.

75
So Let's Talk About Jordyn Woods

Okay, so a little backstory Jordyn Woods was Kylie's childhood best friend and their friendship became famous due to the beauty mogul and her famous family. Kylie and Jordyn met through Jaden Smith the summer before high school. Jordyn attended Kim and Kanye's wedding and of course supported her best friend's cosmetic venture. The two attended after parties and even runway fashion shows together. They became red carpet partners.

Jordyn was seen as a model for Kylie's famous lip kits by wearing all the shades or by letting Kylie use her arm for swatches. Kylie even named her lip kits after Jordyn, but after the cheating scandal, she cut the prices. Being known as Kylie's best friend came with perks like attending high profile parties and fashion shows, but also being able to collaborate with online fashion stores. Jordyn collaborated with Boohoo to create an all sizes clothing line. When Kylie had her own show "Life of Kylie" Jordyn was on almost every episode which makes sense since she was her bestie.

The cutest moment between them, which I think is best friend goals, is they got MARRIED! In the final episode of "Life of Kylie" the two decide to have a commitment ceremony. They exchanged vows and now looking back it makes the whole situation heartbreaking. Jordyn appeared in Kylie's pregnancy video and stated that she was with Kylie when she took the pregnancy test. More recently it was confirmed that the two lived together. Kylie was supportive of Jordyn's activewear clothing line SECNDNTURE. The two went on vacation during Stormi's birthday month and even created a makeup collab that went on sale on kyliecosmetics.com.

Now that you know the whole back story let us talk about the steaming tea. The story is that Jordy and Tristan, Khloe's boyfriend and baby daddy, hooked up at a house party. At first, everyone was for sure convinced that the story was not true because why would Jordyn ruin everything by hooking up a serial cheater?! The rumor was confirmed by Khloe Kardashian herself and her bestie Malika on a post by an Insta account called @Hollywoodunlocked. The post revealed that Jordyn also stayed over Tristan's house till 7 am. In the caption section of the post, Khloe and Malika posted confirmation emojis.

Kylie later kicked out Jordyn from their shared home, but they still follow each other on Instagram.

What are your thought on the whole Jordyn and Tristan Mess?