let's stay in and vibe to these songs.

let's stay in and vibe to these songs.

and yes JB is back.

33
let's stay in and vibe to these songs.

Wanna get cozy to these top 5 of my favorite fall vibes songs? I'm here for all the pumpkin coffees, windows down, and hoodie wearin' times we finally get to have judgement free. Do not forget to let me know what your top 5 are, in the comments below. I Know you want to add all these to your playlist, so without further notice, lets get this pumpkin party vibe playlist party started...

HOLY by Justin Bieber feat. Chance The Rapper- HOLY SKITTLES he is back. I loved his last album unlike everyone else, but this song is amazing. I can just picture all the windows rolled down, with pumpkin coffees and vibing...... And yes, I will be one of those basic white girls.... Do not judge, it is fall vibes season... We are here for it... Welcome back, JB.... We missed you

Nobody's Love by Maroon 5-- if you do not know this song is my jam, my obsession and my everything. It is the air I breathe, and the fall vibes I need. Just having this song on repeat when you are driving through the country with your windows down does something good for your soul, and I think everyone should experience that. This song even slowed down is one of my favorites, and I honestly know the lyrics know because of the slowed down version. When I first listened to this song, I was so mesmerized by the beat that I could not wrap my head around what the lyrics were, oops. But now thanks to slow and reverb songs I have a new found appreciation for the lyrics to this song, and sing it proudly while driving in the country..

blind by ROLE MODEL-- this song has a good vibe to it, and I am feeling it. I have actually never heard any of his music until now, but I Hear about him tik tok because of Emma Chamberlain who is my idol, to be honest.... and so yeah. But his music is really good, and I can only hope all of his other music is as vibey, flow and free as this song is... Good job, Role Model.

brokenhearted by joan-- this song is pretty good, and I just heard it.... Def has a vibe here, and I am in love with it.

Life's a mess by JUICE-- just go listen to this song, because it is the best.

Those are my top 5, and yes this blog was rushed but I have another one coming that will be a little better.... I promise, but go download these songs...