5 Things To Leave Behind In 2018

As 2018 comes to an end, here are a few things to leave behind as 2019 starts.

1. Petty people.

If you have petty people in your life, leave them behind in 2018. You don't need those kind of people bringing you down.

2. "Friends"

Just like the previous point, leave any fake friends in 2018. Make 2019 your year and surround yourself with people who actually love and support you.

3. A negative mindset. 

In today's world, there is no room for any more negativity. In 2019, start the year right with a positive attitude and mindset and leave all the negativity and "glass half empty" attitudes in 2018.

4. The clothes you have been hoarding for years. 

I'm sure if we all opened our closets there would be at least a few articles of clothing that we haven't worn since 2014 but we save 'just in casetoday's Start the year right by cleaning out all that clutter and donating it to Goodwill.

5. Your non-existant bank account balance 

Make 2019 your year. Work hard over winter break and save as much as you can so you can start building your account to have a substantial balance so you can support yourself and your shopping addiction.