15 Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas

15 Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas

Don't stress, I've got you covered!

8
15 Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas
RebateZone

Are you a procrastinator, like me, and have some last minute holiday shopping to do? Then this article's for you! There's less than a week until Christmas, which means it's the perfect time to shop for presents *she says sarcastically*. The holidays aren't all about the presents, but it's nice to be thoughtful and buy gifts for your loved ones! Without further ado, here are some last minute gift ideas for this holiday season:

1) Fuzzy Socks

Who can have enough fuzzy socks? The limit doesn't exist! Why deny your feet that comfort?

2) Bathrobe

Everybody who showers needs a bathrobe.

3) Calendar

You can't go wrong with this simple gift and there's so many options to chose from.

4) Winter gear (scarves, hat, and gloves)

It's going to be a cold winter, so make sure your loved ones are prepared.

5) Candle

Who doesn't love good aesthetics and nice smelling things?

6) Blanket

It's cold out and these are super cozy.

7) Sweater

Such a nice gift and it'll help keep your loved ones warm.

8) Slippers

You could pair this with a bathrobe and make a great gift. Keep those feet warm!

9) Coffee mug

You can't go wrong with this! There are so many cute ones out there, too.

10) Lotion

Winter's here, which means, so is dry skin. Everybody could use some of this to stay moisturized.

11) Board game

Fun for the whole family! It'll be great to play with after you're done opening presents.

12) Baked goods

Who doesn't love sweets? If you don't, well, you're missing out. Homemade baked goods taste the best!

13) Framed photo

Such a simple, yet meaningful, gift. Share a favorite memory with a friend!

14) Gift-Card

This is the perfect option if you don't know what to get someone! Who doesn't love money?

15) DVD/ CD/ Vinyl Record

Who doesn't love movies and music?

P.S. If you're crafty, I highly recommend you look on Pinterest for some cute ideas! Some of these ideas could include making different baskets: movie, wine, bread, or anything with a specific theme! Find a cute basket and the gift's complete! Or you could make a scrapbook, or photo album, for a loved one, although this does take significant time, but you have almost a week! You could also write down memories in a mason jar or reasons why you love someone! I promise you that homemade gifts are some of the best gifts that you'll ever receive. Remember to be thankful this holiday season and buy gifts because you want to, not because you have to! Happy holidays everyone!