To the Ladies who Feel Like They Aren't Enough

un-beautiful, inferior, damaged, and replaceable

10

This is for the girl who feels unwanted, un-beautiful, damaged, and inferior. You are enough. You have no need to wear 5 gallons of makeup to hide your beauty. You are naturally beautiful don't hide that beauty behind paste and powder. If someone can't love you and appreciate you for who you are both on the inside and outside naturally, do they truly deserve you? This article is for you beautiful, you're stunning on the inside and out. Don't let society shape you into a barbie. You are you and unique is beautiful too. Do you find that often times you're feeling inferior? This letter is for you as well. Why are you inferior?, Is your hair too short? Too long? Do you have freckles? Perhaps a mark on your skin? How about stretch marks? Are you a little "overweight" or "underweight"? This is for you.

I write this letter for the girls who never feel like they're enough.

Ladies, society tell us that if we have curves or a little thigh we are too fat. Society tells us if we have bones showing and a thigh gap we are too skinny, or even unhealthy. Society constantly is depicting what is right for us. Does society know us? Does society pay our bills? Does society feel our pain? The answer is No! Society doesn't know how we feel, or pay our bills, or know us. We are what defines ourselves and in order for that definition to be true we must start within ourselves.

True beauty lies within the beholder, something I didn't realize until recently. Growing up I was always fit and had an athletic build, I suppose you would say in societal standards that I was the perfect body. But guess what? Life happens. I have gained weight, I have curves, I have stretch marks, and most importantly I am beautiful. My body has done amazing things! I have had the honor of carrying 2 beautiful children and giving birth to them. I have been able to lift up my friends and family when they are down. I have been able to do amazing things with what society would say is an unfit and ugly body! But I have a big heart, an open mind, and unlimited supply of love and support so inside I am beautiful. So what if my outside has stretch marks and little flub? I worked hard for that! I earned those stripes. I gave birth to two beautiful boys and I hope to have the chance to have 2 more beautiful children when the time comes.

Ladies if it isn't society making you feel un-beautiful and it's a guy... Then let me stop you there. STOP! You do NOT need to ever change for a guy. If a guy can't accept you for who you are inside and out... he is NOT worth your time! So again I say STOP! I promise I have been there in your shoes, an amazing guy who wont even give you the time of day because your thighs touch... Ladies who are very slender.... I can't speak for you because I have not been in your shoes but I have some amazing friends who have and they have allowed me to speak to you from their eyes.