Lacuna Releases The Steady Beat We Need: 'Promises' By Heuse & Chris Linton

Stream 'Promises' TODAY on Spotify!

28
https://www.instagram.com/heusemusic/

The record label that we all know and love by now, Lacuna, has released another song that just might find its way to your summertime playlist. With a steady and heavy beat, this EDM jam is definitely worthy of those late summer nights spent partying with your friends. This sunny weather is bringing the heat, but fear not, the music industry is doing the same.

'Promises' by Heuse and Chris Linton was released on May 10th, and it's already picking up the stamina it needs. With 234,923 monthly listeners on Spotify and a discography that goes all the way back to 2015, I don't think Heuse plans on slowing down anytime soon.

https://www.instagram.com/lacunarecs/

Take a look at his socials here: Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Spotify

As far as Chris Linton, he's also been cranking out praise-worthy songs since 2015. With 870,427 monthly listeners on Spotify, he's relishing in much deserved praise and success. His number one hit song 'Superhero' is sitting pretty at 24,783,400 streams, so it's safe to say he's a force to be reckoned with in the music world.

What happens when you combine these two musical masterminds? Listen for yourself!

https://www.instagram.com/chrislintonmusic/

Check out his socials here: Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Spotify

And for Lacuna, I think we can expect more amazing hits in the near future. After all, what's summertime without the perfect playlist? This record label's attention to detail and personable approach is what makes them an asset to the music industry and allows success to come so naturally. Be sure to follow them on social media to be the first to know what's new!

Check out Lacuna's socials here: Instagram // Twitter // Facebook

Previous articles:

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/lacuna-talk-no-more

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/lacuna-record-label-