Shows from your childhood

10 Shows From Your Childhood You Didn't Know Were On Hulu

If Nickelodeon, MTV, and Cartoon Network were your go-to's in the 2000's, this one is for you.

300

If you're ever feeling nostalgic and reminiscing about all your favorite things you used to do as a kid, chances are, a favorite tv show will pop into your head. Then you get bummed when you can't find it anywhere anymore.

Well, Hulu is the place you may find them! Here are ten shows from your childhood that you can find on Hulu.

1. "Toddlers & Tiaras"

I have a love-hate relationship with this show because it's so bad it's good. I highly recommend binge-watching this with your friends on a night in.

2. "Rugrats"

"Rugrats" ended in 2004 so it's probably been 15 years since you've watched Angelica yell at Tommy.

3. "Full House"

Netflix might have "Fuller House" but nothing beats the original. Plus, who wouldn't want to watch 8 seasons of Uncle Jesse?

4. "Catfish"

"Catfish" didn't premiere on MTV until 2012 but it was one of the most talked about shows throughout middle school and high school that it still deserves to be mentioned.

5. "Drake and Josh"

Arguably one of the best Nickelodeon shows from the mid-2000s. There have been rumors of a remake but we'll have to rewatch the original for now.

6. "Boy Meets World"

This show ended almost 20 years ago. TWENTY YEARS. If that doesn't make you feel old I don't know what will.

7. "The Powerpuff Girls"

The original show ended in 2005 after six seasons but when you're done rewatching that, Hulu also has the remake of the show that aired in 2016.

8. "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron"

This show has blessed us with a lot of memes over the years, most notably 'Gotta Blast!'. Now that the 'Carl Weezer Meme' has made it's appearance the last few weeks, it seems like the perfect time to rewatch the show.

9. "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"

Don't worry Cartoon Network kids, I didn't forget about you. "Chowder" is also available on Hulu when you finish rewatching "Foster's."

10. "Jersey Shore"

For those of you that preferred reality shows, "Jersey Shore" is also on Hulu. If you want to rewatch the infamous episode where Sam finds out that Ron put his head in between a cocktail waitress's breasts, go straight to Season 2 Episode 5.