5 Reasons Khloe Kardashian Is The Best Type Of Girl To Have Around
Celebrities

5 Reasons Khloe Kardashian Is The Best Type Of Girl To Have Around ( @Tristan...)

Khloe stays positive through it all. She knows that there are a lot of young girls out there who look up to her and her sisters, and she knows she has to stay strong for them.

87

By now, I've lost track of how many times Tristan Thompson has cheated on the famous Kardashian sister. However, this isn't the first time Khloe's been cheated on. Instead of choosing to mope around and be depressed, she's living her best life.

1. Her family comes first

In her most recent relationship with Tristan, Khloe proved to the world that family always comes first. She made sure to always put her daughter, True, first before anything else. Despite the drama that occurred while Khloe was pregnant, she stayed true (pun not intended) to her heart, and put all the drama aside. She wanted to make sure that True didn't have to suffer as a result of the foolish things her father did. Through recent photos and videos, I can definitely tell that Khloe is living her best life as a new mother and is not letting anything pull her down.

2. She believes in "sisters before misters"

The Kardashian sisters have been famous for what feels like centuries. Through their reality tv show, much of the public pretty much knows everything about the sisters and have seen the family grow up together. In my experience, I have always felt like the bond between these sisters is so strong. They support each other no matter what and they will always have each other's back. For Khloe, even though she went through hellfire while being pregnant and after True was born, she always made sure her support for her sisters never weakened. She knows where her priorities are, and I can tell that family is her number one priority now. If it's one lesson the Kardashians have taught us, it's that women should always support other women.

3. She keeps on fighting

A lot of things have happened in Khloe's life. Some of those things were the divorce from her ex-husband Lamar, her open struggle to have children, Lamar's battle with drugs and depression, and so much more. Not only has she had to deal with problems that involved ex's, but also with family issues. Her dad dying at such a young age and Bruce's transition into Caitlyn was really hard for her. I think that despite everything that happened in her life till now, Khloe stays positive through it all. She knows that there are a lot of young girls out there who look up to her and her sisters, and she knows she has to stay strong for them. In my opinion, Khloe is one of the best role models for girls because of her constant persistence and dedication for family as well as her positive attitude.

4. She has a million dollar business, HELLO!

Minor detail but Khloe (and the rest of the Kardashian sisters) are stinking rich! Recently, she started her booming denim company called Good American and she has seen so much success come out of it. Good American is a company that she is really passionate about and it shows. She doesn't let her personal life affect her business life and that's another lesson many of should learn. Sometimes it's hard to differentiate the two, but Khloe shows us that you can still run a successful business, all while dealing with hardships at home.

5. Her form of revenge is actions, not words

Khloe went through a tremendous transition to live a more fit life. She lost weight and improved her style, and I can say that she's never looked better! Revenge is always better when you show it. Khloe definitely proved that improving your life positively can have great results. After everything she went through, she could have chosen to live an unhealthy lifestyle but she proved to the world that staying positive can lead to a happier life.