Wisconsin Police Shot Jacob Blake Seven Times While His Children Watched
Currently

Wisconsin Police Shot Jacob Blake Seven Times — His Three Kids Were In The Back Seat Watching

Across Kenosha last night, Black Lives Matter protests raged as a result of the shooting.

54375

In Kenosha, WI, Jacob Blake, a Black man, was shot in the back by police officers who were called to for a domestic disturbance. Blake's three children were in the back seat of the car he was walking toward.

Kenosha News spoke with several eyewitnesses who said Blake was attempting to break up a fight. The video has been circulating on social media since it was captured by a neighbor.

Blake survived being shot by the police and today family members confirmed on social media that he is in stable condition.

The officers involved have not been named and have been placed on administrative leave as a result of the incident.

The governor of Wisconsin, Tony Evers, also made a statement on Twitter condemning police excessive force and spoke in support of the Black Lives Matter movement.

From Your Site Articles