It's not your mom's mac and cheese

It's not your mom's mac and cheese

17
It's not your mom's mac and cheese

Who says mac and cheese is only for little kids? We all know it's not. Macaroni and cheese has and always will be a crowd favorite. I mean, what's not to like? 

Whether it's in a to-go easy mac container or a 10 am, "cook the whole box for yourself" hangover meal, it's always there to save the day. Kraft, Auntie Anne's, Velveeta, or whichever brand your heart desires...they are all delicious. 

But if you want to taste homemade, party in your mouth, the BEST macaroni and cheese you will ever experience in your life, then I suggest you take a little road trip up to Connecticut. I promise, every mile will be worth it.

This secret restaurant heaven is located in two different locations. You can either go to Monroe, Connecticut or Fairfield, Connecticut. Both are equally amazing. These are the only locations where this gooey, cheesy, best thing to ever hit your mouth exists. There are over 25 macaroni and cheese selections. TWENTY FIVE. From the Mac Buffalo to the original Mac USA. You can't go wrong! 

I have not tried every single one of them, however I have tried quite a bit and have never been disappointed. Yes, clearly I am a HUGE fan of Macdaddy's. Anyone who knows me knows that it is my absolute favorite. I highly recommend that this is the place to go if you want to enjoy a nice big bowl of macaroni and cheese. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. All mac and cheese lovers are welcome.