5 Must-Have Items For Your 2019 Winter Wardrobe

5 Must-Have Items For Your 2019 Winter Wardrobe

Winter is here, so why not look cute and cozy during these cold months!

35

Winter is basically here, and for those of you that also live in a place that gets cold, you've probably started to bring out the warmest clothes you own. But, if you are looking for some cute and inexpensive items to add to help spruce up you winter wardrobe, look no further!

1. Fuzzy teddy jacket

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/6806ade216b8f486774156beee028341/5C9C3B1F/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p640x640/47468056_271591706880306_2876338415922483154_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com

Okay, I HAD to put this one first! I got one off of Wish (surprisingly a very easy process and fast shipping), and I am OBSESSED. These jackets are so warm and cozy...not to mention stylish and 100% on trend! Definitely look into buying one from Wish, mine was around $12 and is honestly great quality!

2. Oversized sweaters

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/86cbeb2c2dea3ced317cce6b73bf6890/5C8FA5F7/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p640x640/47111322_350551819064121_6788896627793929262_n.jpg

I am a sucker for a good oversized comfy sweater during the winter months! Not only do they look cute, but they definitely keep you warm! Some of my favorites are from old navy, and they have a great color range and are amazing quality for a pretty fair price! Layers are your best friend when the weather drops, and oversized sweaters are always easy to layer on top of!

3. Cute beanies

https://scontent-ort2-2.cdninstagram.com/vp/733c8c6750c37c916b95abe37f552e33/5C924BD2/t51.2885-15/sh0.08/e35/p750x750/45886221_362186247676722_6084703418289486240_n.jpg

Hats really do make a difference and definitely help keep you warmer when it's freezing outside. There are so many different types of cute beanies made now, so you will have a bunch to choose from! Forever 21 has some cute beanies for under $10!

4. Fuzzy socks

This one clearly does not need an explanation, but be sure not to forget to stock up on fuzzy socks this winter! Bonus points for those who get ones with cute holiday-themed patterns like these ones from Forever 21!

5. Chunky circle scarves

c1.staticflickr.com

One of the hardest things to defend your body from the cold is your ears and nose. Well, thats where chunky scarves will come to save the day! I have so many from Old Navy in different colors! Since circle scarves double up, they create even more of a barrier between you and the winter wind.