Is New Pokemon Snap Worth Playing?

Is New Pokemon Snap Worth Playing?

Pokemon

16
Is New Pokemon Snap Worth Playing?

Pokemon has grown out to be one of the most popular gaming franchises out there and the best part about Pokemon is you get to play all sorts of different gaming genre; it can be anything from a simple adventure game to a highly competitive Pokemon battle game. But Bandai Namco decided to change things a bit with Pokemon Snap and provide players a calming environment where they can observe Random Pokemon in their natural habitat; wandering around by themselves, fighting with other Pokemon or just sleeping by.

It's been more than two decades since the last Pokemon Snap game was released and due to the ever-growing fever of Toonami, Snap quickly became one of the most popular Pokemon game and a place for all the Pokemon fans to chill out, relax and enjoy the calming environment.

Bandai Namco, twenty years later decided, it was finally time to spice things up and give the classic Snap game a completely different look, some exciting new features and just make it worth your while. But is the New Pokemon Snap really worth playing? Let's find out:

What's new in the New Pokemon Snap?

The new Pokemon Snap game has totally changed the game and why not, I mean it's been over two decades since the last one and since then gaming has come a long, long way! There are ton of features that make this game an absolute marvel for the Pokemon fans.

Bandai Namco has managed to perfectly balance out the old classics of the game with the new 2021 features, and this has managed to attract millions of players from around the world, be it the younger generations who are new to Pokemon, the hardcore Pokemon fans and the of course the ones who are all nostalgic about it!

The new Pokemon Snap comes with a ton of great features, one of the first things that players would notice about this game is the improved graphics, they are amazing! Other than that, Snap comes with some crazy new camera upgrades, as you start you journey through the stunningly beautiful world, your camera would often help you by giving out hints as you focus on objects around you, the controls are simple yet efficient which makes for some great photography.

Once you have taken the perfect picture, you can make them even better by the in-game photo editor, you can throw in some emojis, apply filters, even frame your pictures and save them to your own device!

And of course, there is always a Pokemon Professor who guides you through this beautiful safari and judges the photos that you take of random Pokemon teams battling out or just laying low behind the bushes.

Is it Worth Buying though?

Well, of course it is! The new Pokemon Snap game gives you a nice escape from the harsh reality or the intense gaming that you so need to take a break from. Just sit back, relax and enjoy the soothing experience like never before.