If I Could Travel Around The World—For Free

Wouldn't this be really awesome?
314

I bet everyone has thought of all the things they would do if they could travel the world freely. I mean, first of all, people could spend more money on things since they would not have to worry about traveling expenses. We would just have to worry about keeping businesses up, by buying souvenirs, foods and other goods in different countries. In fact, this could end up being a better option for the world. If everything did not have to be bought, most people would not always try and avoid buying things because they need to save and more money could circulate. That is just a theory though. But, getting back to the point.

If I could travel around the world for free, I would:

• Go somewhere I have never been to: I would go to Paris or Hawaii and just relax. I would not think of the supposed problems around me, and just enjoy myself.
  • Go back to somewhere I have been to: I would go to London or Dubai, since I enjoyed visiting both places.
  • I would travel just to leave people I dislike: Sometimes, we cannot control who we dislike, especially when they annoy us constantly. Or we cannot get them out of our hair either, because we work with them. So I would travel, to escape all those things.
  • Just travel for no reason at all: Assuming that I would have more money to spend, I would just travel.
  • Travel with the person I love: In the near future, if I do fall in love, I would travel with the person I love. We would go places, especially the romantic ones.
  • Travel and live where I wanted: I would travel and live where I wanted. The rest you probably know.
  • Travel and just buy expensive chocolate and ice cream: I would travel and buy my two most favorite comfort foods, plus cake and Milano cookies.
  • Travel and meet my role models or those who had a huge impact on my life.
  • Take my parents on a lot of trips because I love them.
  • Take my dog on every trip.
  • Travel and elope with someone (whoever that is) LOL.
  • Travel and take care of the needy, build and develop their neighborhoods/villages.
  • Travel and learn a new language by living with the people: I think it would be easier than just listening to audio CD’s.
  • Travel on a world round trip until I am tired.

It would be so much fun to travel the world for free. I feel I would make a lot of memories, and would not have to struggle putting money together for it. It is too good to be true, but it would be really awesome.