8 Reasons Why Humans Do Not Deserve Dogs

When I needed a hand, I found your paw.

113
Original Photo

Honestly, who does not like dogs? Everyone loves dogs, at least I think they do. Little kids, young adults, older people, literally everyone loves them. They are so cute and love loving their owners and others. Everyone needs a dog in their life. As humans, dogs treat us amazing and we do not deserve them one bit!

Here are the reasons why we do not deserve dogs:

1. They are great cuddlers

First off, dogs are great cuddlers. Whenever your laying on the couch or sitting in a chair reading a book, they always want to jump up and lay on your lap while you do whatever you are doing for some cuddles. Who can say no to a sweet dog!

2. They make us amazed by "talking"

Dogs are really amazing! It is hilarious when they try to "talk" like humans. Honestly, I do not even know how they do it but it's mind-boggling! Some dogs are pretty funny when they try to "talk" but others sound exactly like a human!

3. They truly are a man's best friend

Dogs are truly a mans best friend. Even if you just yelled at your dog for digging in the trash and making a mess or if you are going outside, our furry friends follow us everywhere. Dogs are great companions and love doing everything we do!

4. They help protect or save us

Dogs are just amazing at helping us or saving us when we need it. It's like they know exactly when to step in and help. We have dogs that are service dogs and we have dogs who step in whenever they sense danger. Dogs go through extensive training to be a service dog and they deserve the world. They help a lot of people daily without pay, just in treats, I guess!

5. They smile when they are happy

Dog's that smile are so funny and seem to make our days way better! Some dogs just smile naturally others have a hard time. It seems that everytime you get home from a long day at work or school, your dog comes running up to you with a smile to greet you. Or some dogs smile when they see a camera come out! Dogs are just amazing!

6. They are very loyal

Dogs are VERY loyal. As soon as you and your dog bond, they are always there for you and are loyal. Whether they are a service dog, a dog that is in the military or a police dog, they are always loyal are try their best to be there for us. They always come back to us no matter what. They come back and lay with us when we are on our death bed.

7. When we are sick or crying they always are there for us

Dogs always bring joy to our lives, but when we are sick it is hard to work and do things around the house. Most of the time when we are sick, we are tired but have things to do. Most dogs can tell that you are sick or that you need a kleenex. Sometimes they can even tell when you need a "cuddle" in dog language.

8. They are great companions

Dogs are just the best companions. Period. If you have a dog when you have a baby in the house, most likely, the dog will love the baby and when the baby gets older, they will have a companion for life. Dogs love going everywhere with their humans.