How To Maximize The Pumpkin in Your Life This Fall

Bringing the most of pumpkin spice, scents, candles, and cookies into your life.

12

As you walk through campus, you might start to notice a brisk breeze, the crunch of red leaves beneath your feet, and some sweaters popping on. These, my friend, are key indicators of Fall being in the air. Once Fall is in full swing, it's time to break out the pumpkin, well, everything.

Bourbon Pumpkin Candle from Target

Personally, I think that a pumpkin scented candle keeps the home warm and cozy, almost as if a scent could give you a hug. The bourbon pumpkin candle from Target acts like the warm homecoming you've always wanted when you walk through the door. When the strong pumpkin scent hits your nose, you automatically feel at home and like Fall is going to bring so many blessings into your life this year.

Decorative Pumpkins (Also from Target, duh)

While browsing the aisles of my local Target, I came across these pumpkin decorations that I knew would add such a cozy Fall feeling to my apartment. I ended up purchasing a small ceramic white pumpkin for my kitchen island, a rust-color squash for my coffee table, and a pale orange medium pumpkin for a centerpiece on top of my refrigerator. I must say, having these tasteful pieces has really spruced up my Fall spirits and made my place feel a little bit more like a pumpkin wonderland.

Pumpkin Cookies

Another great scent to add to the Fall list is the smell of baking. There's truly nothing else that makes you feel warm inside like cookies rising in the oven. So why not take it up a notch and bake pumpkin cookies to really envelope the feeling of Fall and home all in one? Baking can also be a forming and bonding experience for friends and family, which is perfect as we move into the holiday season (but let's not forget to appreciate Autumn first, Santa can wait).