5 Steps To Making The Ultimate Summer Bucket List

5 Steps To Making The Ultimate Summer Bucket List For Your HOTTEST Summer Yet

Chances are, you've run out of ideas of what to do.

295

Now that we are well into summer, chances are that you've run out of ideas of what to do. Follow these steps to refill your bucket list in order to make sure you get the maximum out of your time.

Step One:

Compile a list of your favorite activities. Whatever you enjoy doing, whatever that makes you happy. This list should have the things that you would do if you had nothing else to do and no one watching.

Make sure this is what you enjoy — not what others will tell you to enjoy.

Step Two:

Make a list of all the things that you wish you could do. These are the things that you've been making excuses for.

These are the things you can't get out of your head, and keep begging you to try them out.

This can be anything from a hobby that you've always wanted to try out, so self-improvement, just make sure that the things on this list are a reflection of your potential.

Step Three:

If you feel like there aren't enough items on your list, get on social media. There are hundreds of short and sweet challenges being introduced daily. Chances are, at least a couple of these will be appealing to you, so make sure you check them out!

Step Four:

Starting thinking outside of your comfort zone, and write down what comes up. This can be anything that you wouldn't do normally, but you know you want to learn one point or the other.

Now is the time to push yourself and try something new and daring in order to come out better for it in the future.

Step Five:

Remove things that are not physically possible from all lists. I'm not talking about the things you don't want to try to finish. I'm talking about things that are unrealistic expectations that do nothing but make you feel worse about yourself when you inevitably fail at them.

Don't aim to sprint a marathon if you just learned how to run. Make sure the goals are attainable.

This also goes for other possible restrictions such as money or ability.

Now that you've made your bucket lists, try to work one thing from each list each day on a rotating schedule and make sure you work on your comfort-boundary-pushing task every day. I do sincerely hope you come out better at the end of this summer!