How To Make Frappes Using Premium Coffee Beans?

Coffee Beans

109

Coffee Beans

Frappes are one of the most indulging desserts that were ever made, especially for those who are fond of drinking coffee. A frappe is a type of coffee-based drink that’s often made with instant coffee, ice (preferably crushed) and some sugar and cream. Some would like to add whipped cream on top of it, along with some other toppings like syrup or chocolate chips. What made it different from other coffee such as latte and cappuccino is only the type of coffee and if it has sugar, milk or other sweeteners added onto it prior to mixing them altogether.

Frappe is also known to be an energizer just like coffee, as it still has its caffeine content (depending on the type of coffee being used). This is great for those who want to stay awake during work in the middle of their shift, or if there’s something else to do later at night. This is only served cold, and will never be called frappe if it’s hot because that’s just simply hot coffee in general. This is why frappes are excellent drinks to serve in coffee shops during a hot summer.

In this article, you will learn everything about frappe, and how to make it. That’s why I would like to start talking more about frappe by teaching you how to make it:

Frappe Ingredients:

Here are the ingredients that are very simple to gather:

lCoffee Beans

lMilk

lSugar

lIce

The reason why we are going to use coffee beans is because we want to make sure that our coffee will taste 100% natural, rather than instant coffee that’s processed. What’s amazing about premium coffee beans is that it gives us less palpitation while keeping our body awake because it packs just the right amount of caffeine to boost our energy. Also, premium coffee beans have a rich aroma that would make you get for more without any adverse effects to the body.

How to Make Frappe Using Coffee Beans

The very first step is by making the coffee using a coffee maker. Just put the right amount of water and freshly roasted coffee beans onto the coffee maker, and let the machine start dripping that aromatic goodness. Once done, chill the coffee completely until it is fully cooled down. After that, mix together the coffee, sugar, crushed ice and milk onto the blender. If you want to add more flavors at this point to make a customized frappe, feel free to do so.

Once everything is on the blender, start mixing at a low level first so then everything will be brought to balance. Gradually increase the speed over time to ensure that the crushed ice will completely incorporate onto the mixture. Once the speed is at the highest level, just let it blend for a few more seconds until it reaches a smooth consistency. Now you have a frappe that you can pour onto a glass. You may also add toppings on it such as whipped cream, candy sprinkles, chocolate chips, and many more. Places like Starbucks use whipped cream chargers and a whipped cream dispenser to whip the cream to make it quicker and easier.

How Frappe Started?

So now that you’re curious how this marvelous drink was invented, right? The word all started in France, as the term frappe in the country means “to hit”. But take note that the country where it originated is not in France, as I said that the one that only originated there was the word itself. The actual coffee was made in Greece, when a person who needed a coffee break back in 1957 was not able to find hot water in his office. As a result, he decided to create new blend of cold coffee drink simply by finding a means to properly mix instant coffee on a cold water.

Just like a blender, mixing cold water and coffee requires you to violently shake the container until everything is incorporated as a single drink. That’s what exactly the Greek man did during his break, and there you go! The very first frappe in the world was made, and became famous through word of mouth until it became one of the most commercialized type of coffee mix in the whole world!

What’ fun about frappe is the fact that you can customize it with different types of flavors because you can simply add extra flavorings on your coffee that fits its rich taste. You can make chocolate frappe, and there are some would would go far to create a matcha frappe that’s also worth enjoying to those who love green tea. The process of making one is also very simple that the longest waiting time needed to make it is the part where you will use coffee on a coffee maker if you are opting to go for coffee beans rather than instant coffee.

Frappe is so fun to make, which is why even baristas in coffee shops love to make and do their best to please their customers. Now that the recipe is with you at this point, I highly suggest that you try it out now because the procedure is simple, and the ingredients are very easy to find, as well as affordable for everyone.