How To Know If A Picture Is Insta-Worthy

I'll let you in on a little secret!

552

Do you take over 50 pictures for one photoshoot just to find the perfect one? Then you spend hours and hours looking for which photo to post? Once you do, you edit it, filter it, then try to come up with a caption? After it's posted, you're still unsure of whether or not it's worthy?

I'm here to tell you the secret of how you know if it's Instagram-ready.

The secret is… every picture is Instagram-ready!

Earlier today, I was spending hours trying to edit this picture to try and make it presentable for my followers. By the end of it, I was sick and tired of trying to please other people that I decided to pick a photo I liked, a caption I thought was funny, and posted it for me.

Looking for approval in likes and comments should not validate your attractiveness, your worthiness, or your ability to take good pictures. Post things for yourself! Because they are you!

If you don't want to wear makeup in your pictures, if you don't have the "model" poses down, that is perfectly wonderful! As long as you're you! If those are things you like in your pictures, that's great too! Just make sure not to do it for anyone else but you.

Social media is difficult when it comes to what should be posted. It can make people feel insecure if they don't reach the amount of likes expected or the types of comments they desire.

Although it is easier said than done, you cannot let numbers define you. You can't let other people define who you are, how pretty you are, or how clever your caption is.

You are a wonderful human being who doesn't need validation from anyone but themselves.

If you think you look cute? Post it!

If you think it could be instagram worthy but you're worried about others? Post it! Don't worry about them!

You define your worth. Your opinion is the only one that matters.

If you constantly worry about other people, you will never live for yourself. You will never be you! And the most important part in life is being 100% you. Your feed shouldn't be filled with pictures you think everyone will like, your feed should be filled with pictures you like and what you love.

Every picture is Instagram-worthy. You are more than a number of likes, more than a number of followers, and more than a number of comments.