How to Impress a Guy in 10 Movies

How to Impress a Guy in 10 Movies

1687

Being a poor college student, the idea of spending money or having money spent on dates is a nightmare. There’s got to be a way to have some special time with the ones we’re crushing on, without spending the big bucks.

A quick fix to have some alone time without dropping big bills is the classic movie night. Ordering a RedBox and having a mad cuddle session on the couch is both romantic and cheap!

However, picking the best movie is a huge battle. Typically, men don't want to watch a Rom-Com. It would be too awkward if the guy is not enjoying the movie and the girl is completely obsessed with it. From one date, the couple will have realized that perhaps they are not so similar, creating doubt in the relationship. Also you have to pick a movie that doesn't have any uncomfortable moments of break ups, exes, a lot of sex, or any other crazy relationship geared scenes will make the whole experience pleasurable. 

It is important to pick a movie that is short enough, just in case the sparks aren't flying. Pick a great movie and the guy will be so impressed he will have to ask you out again!

10.  The Dark Night: No Need to be Serious here. 
"I like them with a little fight in them"
The action storyline and adventure is perfect for boys, while no girl can resist Christian Bale.

9. Fight Club: Two words: BRAD PITT.
"There are no rules here."
Another great action/crime thriller perfect for guys, but with enough shirtless men fighting each other to be irresistible for girls.

8. 21 Jump Street, 2012: Who knew Channing Tatum is hot AND funny?
"Get ready for a lifetime of being bada$$ motherf**kas." 
A comedy can lessen awkward tension and break the ice. This hilarious cast of characters is too perfect and guarantees some laughs. The 1 hr 49 mins is short, yet long enough to keep the laughs going.

7. Kill Bill: Only if his name isn't Bill, that'd be creepy. 
"Watch your eye." 
Nothing can beat a Quentin Tarantino film. Any Tarantino film will work because every single one is a great experience. This one is perfect for both genders, especially since it has a hot blonde kickin major a** for 1 hr and 51 mins. 

6. Slumdog Millionaire: Bring on the action, drama, and romance!
"Get your Jai Ho on."
A boy going through crazy lengths for the girl he loves?! Hint, hint. 

5. Gravity: By the end he'll be saying, "Don't Let Go"
"Stay with me Geoge Clooney."
This movie is powerful and tension-filled. The two of you will be stuck together like glue when you watch it.

4. Shaun of the Dead: A typical romance film, with Zombies?
"Hold me, I'm afraid of Zombies."
This British movie is perfect for some laughs, he'll appreciate the violence combined with some humor.  

3. Jerry Maguire: Romance elements in a sports setting. 
"Show me more than the money."You'll love the romantic lines like, "You complete me," from a young and sexy Tom Cruise. He'll love the sports business transactions, and just might get a few tips.

2. The Hangover: We've all ben there.
"Oh, boy's and their bachelor parties." A tiger in the bathroom, an asian man in the trunk, and a baby in the closet...this film keeps us all guessing what's next. 

1. Die Hard: He might just kiss you for the suggestion.
 "Yipee ki-yea...you know the rest." The action, explosions, and crazy tension is a classic "dude" movie that is able to thrill!

Take your pick and enjoy your special night in!