9 Tips To Get Yourself Organized

9 Tips to get yourself organized

There are so many. How are you going to get organized?

57
9 Tips to get yourself organized

Organization is key to living a successful life. In order to accomplish anything, organization is needed. There are kamny different ways to be organized and to organize. Listed below are just a few of the ways that you can be organized.

1. Planner

c1.staticflickr.com

A planner is a great way to look at the big picture and the small picture. Planners have monthly views and weekly views so you can look at the big picture which is the month and a smaller picture which would be the week. Planners also can have extras in them to help you like lists of holidays and lists where you can put people's birthdays down.

2. Post-Its

c1.staticflickr.com

Post-its can be a good way to organize. They each can hold one item of information and when you don't need that information anymore you can get rid of it.

3. Bullet Journal

c1.staticflickr.com

A bullet journal is perfect for people who want a personalized planner. It is also great for crafty people because they can design the journal how they want it to be and it can change based on what they need that month or week.

4. Notebook

upload.wikimedia.org

This is kinda like a bullet journal, but you can use it to just jot things down as you need them, instead of designing it the way you want.

5. Whiteboard/Blackboard

upload.wikimedia.org

This can be used as whatever you want it to be. If you want to plan out a month, or just a day or just have notes written all over it.

6. To-Do List

c1.staticflickr.com

This is really good for people who need to have a list every day of the things they need to do.

7. Digital Organization

c1.staticflickr.com

We all carry our phones everywhere with us anyway, so why not have all of your organization on your phone as well.

8. Organized Chaos

c1.staticflickr.com

This also another way to be organized. To someone else it might just be a mess but you know where everything is and it makes sense to you.

9. No Organization

I don't recommend this, but you could also just live in complete disorganization and go through your day like that.