How To See Justin Bieber On Tour When You're A Broke College Student

We have to go through all the options because it's gonna be hard.

28

Justin Bieber tickets went on sale November 20th and couldn't be more desirable. They're are tickets that get up to $5,000, so it's slim pickings out there. I've thought of a few ways to get these tickets, even if you are a poor college kid. Hopefully with these options we can all make it to see the show of a life time.

1. Your first option is selling a kidney.

You only need one to live, so it's okay to get rid of your extra. The only problem with this one is that you have to go through a black market because a hospital won't buy your kidney from you. Also, what if Justin ever needed a kidney to save his life. Now it's out there in the world for him to possibly use.

2. Start to sell your recyclables.

Collect as man aluminum cans as it takes. They only ever take five cents for each can, so you're gonna need a lot. Also you have to bring them to another state, but who doesn't love a good road trip?! It's for Justin, just remember that. This might not be the best option, but if you like to keep busy, this is for you.

3. Tweet at him.

This is where we start to get desperate. You're going to have to be constantly annoying. You'll probably even lose majority of your followers on the way. I'd say it's worth it to get his attention and hope he thinks you look like the kind of person who needs a back stage pass.

4. Start a GoFundMe account.

A fundraiser for your personal cause. Maybe there will be some kind people in this world wanting you to have a chance of a life time.

5. Next we turn to a higher power, God.

I know I've been praying everyday for this miracle. You have to pray, and pray a lot. When you wake up, when you're at school, even when you're dreaming... you pray.

6. Begging your parents is another option.

I've already asked both of them to think about how great of a Christmas present it would make. I'll let you know if this is a valid plan later.

7. Maybe Ellen will want to help me.

She's a pretty giving person. She had a whole Bieber week and gave some lucky girls on the show tickets, so what makes them different than me? I think in the goodness of Ellen's heart she will see that I need this more than she can even fathom.

8. Lastly, we have the alternative. Accepting defeat.

This is my least favorite plan, but there's gonna be some fans out there in the same boat as me. Here's what we have to do.. use our imaginations. I have already started this process myself. I go sit on my computer or phone and watch his videos for hours. We can all just cry and pretend we're there.