36 Things That'll Just Make You Happy Since A Lot Of This World Sucks Right Now

Find those things that make your heart happy.
109

There is so much going on in this world and a lot of it is bad and very overwhelming. There are a lot of big things that can make us angry, sad, upset, or disappointed. There is hope. There are so many small things in this world that can make us happy. I try to find happiness in the small things everywhere I go. It is so easy to get caught up in the bad things in the world that we forget to cherish the little things in life. Here is a list of some of the small things that make my heart happy.

1. Seeing a dog stick its head out the window in a car.

2. Flower gardens, flower arrangements, floral shops, carts in cities with flowers.

3. Watching couples sit on park benches and just enjoy each other's companies.

4. Dogs in general. I am the girl to see a dog and stop walking and stop talking mid-sentence to let everyone know there is a dog nearby.

5. Watching bees fly from flower to flower.

6. Groups of friends walking together and laughing.

7. Teens reading books in public.

8. Watching birds fly across the sky.

9. Sunsets.

10. Sunrises.

11. Sunsets on the beach.

12. Sunrises on the beach.

13. The beach.

14. Taking walks on the beach.

15. Sitting on the beach at night in sweats.

16. Getting into a show on Netflix and watching the whole thing in a short amount of time.

17. Crossing things off a to-do list.

18. Cleaning your room.

19. Watching older couples have date nights.

20. Watching parents go on date nights and have a good time without worrying about their kids.

21. Going for a drive.

22. Taking a road trip and seeing how many license plates you see from different states.

23. Traveling.

24. People watching in public places.

25. Low-key dates to places like Target.

26. Nights where it's just pizza and a movie.

27. When your dog gets excited to see you after a day of work.

28. Meeting up with old friends.

29. Seeing people you know on the street and stopping to have a quick conversation with them.

30. Walking around a college campus and seeing people laugh and have fun either out on the general grass area or in the student centers.

31. Going to a concert and having the whole audience sing along with the artist.

32. Finding things in common with people.

33. Saying things at the same time as your friends.

34. Getting your favorite drink every day.

35. Getting an unexpected package.

36. Catching up with your relatives.

It is so good to always look for the little things in life and cherish those. Whenever you are feeling down, stressed, anxious, angry at the world, sad at what's going on in the news or whatever you are feeling, go on a walk or a drive and find little things to cherish. These don't have to be objects, they can be feelings as well. I hope everyone is able to find good feelings in the small things.