How can you protect you vehicle through select auto protect warranty

Vehicle

35

Protect my car is for vehicles and cars that are old less then decades. You can choose 60 month payoff term as well as maintenance plans for your older cars

​How does select auto protect protects your car?

The company will ensure you your vehicles safety in many ways. The auto protection warranty offered by the company will provide you following facilities and help you to save your money:

• You are going to get 24/7 roadside assistance in services such as fuel delivery, towing and tire assistance.
  • You will also get 30 days trial which means you will have 30 days to try and then decide you want the police or not and even cancle it within 30 days if you do not want it.
  • You will have larger payoff time period with low monthly payment. You can choose your coverage in the policies offered by the company and then spread or divide the payment over 60 months.
  • Or you will get a waiting period of 1000 miles of your car in which the company will not cover claims.
  • You will be able to take your vehicle to any dealer, repairer, mechanic, certified by National Institute of Automobile service Excellence.
  • The company will pay each damage by itself and if it is not repairable it will replace it for you.
  • If you want to sell the vehicle you can transfer without any cost the auto warranty to the new owner
  • Company will play small deductible for each time it needs some repairing.
  • You will get excellent customer service

pros

• It has nation wide coverage.
  • Offers three types of auto warranty plans.
  • You have the facility to file unlimited number of claims.
  • It is highly rated by customers.
  • 5 maintenance plan offered.
  • 3 extended warranty plans offered.
  • It has built a good image in such a short time period.

Cones

• The company charge $100 for each claim.
  • The company has not spent much time in the industry as it is not more than a year yet.
  • If you want to receive a quote you must call.

Some other alternate policies

If the vehicle is too old or have too much mileage to qualify the standard extended warranty plans you have the opportunity to avail other warranties such as ambassador plans offered by the company. Those plans are

• Drive line policy
  • Select policy
  • Supreme policy
  • Ambassador policy

Frequently asked questions

Q: How does age of a vehicle matters?

No it doesn’t matter as the company covers the vehicle that are in good working position at the time of purchase. All models, makes, and aged vehicles are covered by the company under different policies, novated leasing Australia and warranty plans.

Q: How many claims can we make?

There is no limit to the number of claims a customer can make. It is more surprising part! You can claim whenever you want.

Q: How to transfer my policy to new car owner?

If you sell your vehicle during the time period of your warranty you can do it with ease as well as free. All you have to do is call at 860-393-0962 and submit the name of the owner.