Best For Sweater Weather: A Hoodie

Best For Sweater Weather: A Hoodie

Nothing can beat hiding in your hoodie during your 8 A.M. class

80
Best For Sweater Weather: A Hoodie

It only takes a second for me to put on a hoodie as soon as I feel a cool breeze pass through my arms. Fall has begun, and my favorite weather has arrived: sweater weather. While there is a variety of sweaters to wear, nothing beats the comfort and style of a hoodie.

1. You can wear it with any kind of pants.

Jeans! Sweats! Pajama Pants! Leggings! Even jeggings! (do people still wear those?) Point is you can wear a hoodie with just about anything.

2. You can hide your bad hair in the hood.

Just hide the terrible mess under the hood, nobody needs to see the truth.

3. You don’t have to wear a shirt underneath.

Do I have a sports bra underneath or a shirt? No one knows and no body needs to know.

4. The hoodie size does not matter.

There is never just one size of hoodies I wear, some days it will be a size medium and fit me just right or an XL and still fit me just right, like a comfortable blanket.

5. It is like wearing a portable blanket. 

No blanket no problem, any time is nap time with a hoodie.

6. The pocket is big to fit all your items.

I have somehow fit my phone, charger, headphones, lip balm, and snacks without a hassle in my hoodie pocket.

7. It is the comfiest way to show school pride. 

No better way to rep Pirate pride in the comfort of my hoodie.