Holidays: Another Reminder Of Appreciation Of Love

"It's a wonderful feeling. Feel the love in the room from the floor to the ceiling." - Happy Holiday, NSYNC

7

As the last months of the year fly by us, the holidays slowly creep upon us. We go from the transitioning seasons, and now to enjoying the last few months of the year consisting of the many holidays that calls for a family gathering, or even just with your immediate loved ones.

Have you ever wondered why the big holidays all end up being towards the end of the year? Coincidence or not, you and your loved ones are celebrating the holidays together as you wrap up the year of accomplishments and downfalls. It is a reminder that no matter how life hard can get, you still have you them by yourself to pick you up or to boost you even higher. At the end of the day, you are where you are not only because of your own endurance, but because of your closed and loved ones pushing you on to finish this never-ending race called life.

Life is filled with a bunch of curve balls, and sometimes the road ahead of you seems blurry. You become lost when you're overwhelmed with all that you have to do, and you wonder how you're going to be able to get through everything. Next thing you know, days, weeks, and months pass by and you've made it throughout the year. Think about all the times that you ever struggled throughout this year where you felt like you weren't going to make it through whatever it was. Now look at where you are. You've made it out or you're in the route of doing so.

As the holidays approach us, and as life continues to go on, remember to let yourself unwind with your loved ones. Remind them how grateful you are for them and their never-ending support. Remind yourself to take a breather from your crazy life to enjoy these precious and limited moments with the ones you truly care about.

The holidays are here. Love is in the air. Show the people that matter the love they deserve.