What To Get You Significant Other For Christmas
Dating

What Should You Get Your Significant Other?

Some gift suggestions for one to give to their significant other.

215
freestocks.org

It is December and the time of many holiday celebrations. Many holidays in particular, such as Christmas, traditionally expect people to exchange gifts to demonstrate that they care. Though most people know that gifts are not the main purpose of the holidays, we still enjoy the feeling of receiving a gift, and, most importantly, giving a gift. So, if you are in a relationship or about to form one, you are probably wondering what you should get your significant other. Well, here are some ideas.

1. Framed Picture

If you are contemplating over the first holiday gift you will give to your significant other, then a picture is something that is simple and symbolic all in one. Most people do not have physical pictures the way they used to, so getting a picture that symbolizes your relationship bond and having it framed, shows your significant how much you care for them and the relationship as a whole.

2. Ugly Sweater

People have turned holiday sweaters into a fad, so getting a piece of clothing that is both silly and light-hearted may be just what your significant other needs. It is an instant storyteller, and she/he will always think of you when they wear it.

3. Special Ornament 

Everyone wants to decorate their tree with festive and creative arrangements, and getting an ornament that is special and meaningful for your significant other may provide them with solace. Ornaments come in all shapes and sizes, so there are a variety of options to find one suited for your significant other.

4. Chocolate & Candy

During the holidays, many people develop a sweet tooth, so gifting your significant other with their favorite treats or holiday-themed edible arrangements may be all they ever wanted. And if you are involved with someone who is also very giving, she/he may share them with you.

5. Housewarming Gift

When many people have housewarmings, there is always at least one thing that never made the cut. And if you know your significant other the way you should, you will know exactly what they may still want for their home. And if you share a home together, I am sure there was a constant message of "we really should get..."

6. Concert or Game

If your significant other is really into music or sports, then getting them tickets to see their particular interest in action may be the best gift you can give them. Many people follow music and sports on tv or on their mobile devices, but nothing compares to being physically right there among others who share the same adoration as they do.

7. Jewelry 

It would be unfair not to mention jewelry. Do not be surprised if your significant other starts playing "Santa Baby" to inspire your gift. Jewelry will forever be a thing that many people do not mind receiving, and it is something they can wear all the time. The piece of jewelry you decide on depends on the nature of your relationship. Maybe you will get her earrings, because she loves wearing earrings. Maybe you will get him a chain, because it reminds him of something. Or, maybe you will get a ring, because it is time to pop the question.

8. Holiday Card

Nothing compares to a nice holiday card. There is a reason Hallmark does so well in the card department. People enjoy reading cards. Giving your significant other a meaningful card with a personalize message in it, can mean the world to them, especially if she/he prefers inexpensive and expressive gifts. Sometimes a card is all your significant really wants, because it reflects you. In other words, your significant other may be letting you know that "All I Want For Christmas Is You."