5 Hip Hop Albums To Listen To This Upcoming Week

5 albums that I have personally enjoyed and you could too

44

I know, I'm a fiend when it comes to this music business. Instead of five songs, here are five Hip Hop/Rap albums that you should listen to this week if you haven't already. There are not ranked in any particular order, so don't trip.

1. "Syre" - Jaden Smith

"Oh, Zein likes Jaden Smith, what a surprise!" Well, this s*** here bumps, so, give it a listen because I'm trying to put you on a wave before it gets too full. This album, in particular, has a very experimental vibe to it while stringing together the basis required for a rap album.

2. "Macadellic" - Mac Miller

First and foremost, Mac Miller is now slept on and people need to wake tf up. This is not an album by definition. It's technically a mixtape, however, this mixtape is straight fire. Flame emoji, flame emoji, flame emoji, wave emoji. If you enjoyed Mac Miller from 2010-2013, this is it. P.S, it's free everywhere.

3. "Thursday" - The Weeknd

"But Zein, The Weeknd is an R&B artist! What is he doing on a list like thi---" I know what I'm doing. Thursday was my favorite tape out of The Weeknd's early miniseries. Gets me in my feelings every time, but I live for it. Let's get emotional together.

4. "Liquid swords" - GZA

GZA, one member of the infamous Wu-tang Clan. This was a breakthrough solo project that carries a heavy wu-tang vibe and features many other members of the group. A must-listen for yearning enthusiasts.

5. "Capital Punishment" - Big Pun

RIP. He's probably better than your favorite modern-day rapper. Gone at 24, but a sound that rings forever. This was when hip-hop was at a different peak than it was today. This is straight fuego. Rock with it.