10 Songs To Add To Your Ultimate Summer Playlist

Windows down, music on.

70
https://unsplash.com/photos/0rmby-3OTeI

These songs are ones that I belt out in the car with my windows down as I cruise down the street with friends, family, or even by myself. Plus, what better way to remember summer than through music?

1. I Think We're Alone Now- Tiffany

I know what you're thinking... "Cassie, this song is from the '80s..." BUT this song is one that can get all of my friends singing and dancing around the car (or room) no matter what. I mean c'mon how can you resist jamming out to a song with a synthesizer?

2. Talk- Khalid, Disclosure

Another synthesizer song... big surprise. But seriously, Khalid's voice in this song is the perfect encapsulation of summer vibes. Try and listen to this song without smiling and getting into a good mood, I dare you.

3. Sucker- Jonas Brothers

The comeback we ALL needed. This song is bound to turn into the ultimate carpool karaoke song as you drive down the street with your friends. Don't forget the air guitar!

4. Before I Let Go- Beyoncé

I'm a HUGE fan of marching bands so I had to include this song, plus it's not really an iconic playlist if the Queen Bee doesn't make the cut. But in all seriousness, this song goes SO hard and the fact that it's a live performance makes it even better.

5. Baby- Clean Bandit, MARINA, Luis Fonsi

Pop, reggae, electronic dance, and salsa... just a few of the musical genres these three amazing artists manage to fit into a song that only lasts 3 minutes and 25 seconds. This song will make you feel like you're dancing on the beach in a tropical island and honestly, what's better than that?

6. If I Can't Have You- Shawn Mendes

1) Shawn Mendes is the KING of summer jams

2) My sister would kill me if he didn't make this list

7. Summer Days- Martin Garrix, Macklemore, Fall Out Boy

The guitar riffs in this song are absolutely insane and may or may not be the reason my car speaker's blow out. Also, the word "summer" is in the song so...

8. Hey Julie- KYLE, Lil Yachty 

I don't know who Julie is but apparently she has the drip.

9. Sunflower- Post Malone, Swae Lee

Every time this song comes on I find myself dancing like a New Balance tennis shoe wearing dad at the neighborhood barbecue. In other words, this song is the epitome of good vibes and that's what summer is all about.

10. Body- Loud Luxury, Brando

For when you and your friends wanna feel like the great YouTubers of our generation. Who has the vlog camera??