The World Is Pretty Messed Up Right Now, But Here's The Good News

With all the bad stuff going on, its easy to forget not everything is screwed. Here's some Good News!

29
Click2Houston

A once-in-a-thousand-year hurricane is swept through Texas and another is crashing into the east cost. We’re still reeling a bit in shock over the events that occurred in Charlottesville, North Korea is launching ballistic missiles over Japan for the heck of it and our all knowing Commander-in-Chief seems to be about as out of sync with his priorities as ever it - feels like the world's pretty messed right about now.

With all the crap, depressing news that is really just the world saying, “Hey losers just in case you forgot - I’m an asshole” I thought we could all use a bit of a reminder that there is still some positivity going for us in these times where the only certain thing is that the times are uncertain.

So, here's some good news.

Small animals are still adorable.

LOOK.

IS YOUR HEART NOT MELTING?

LOOK AT THAT.

Aaand on that note – small adorable animals are doin’ pretty OK even after Harvey.

This glorious image courtesy of the dodo and a full story on the dodo here.

And still on the theme of people taking Harvey like champs:

These Pizza Hut employees were really "pie-ing it forward" when they paddled out into knee high waters with 120 pizzas and handed them out in a community stranded by flooding and running low on food. You can click on the article from the Good News Network here.

And, lastly, what could be more heart warming than surprise videos?

Simple – surprise videos starring John Cena.

Long time fans that were deeply touched by his work as a professional wrestler, as well as an entertainer and all around cool dude, surprised him after he read letters they had sent to him. The video in itself is an advertisement for Cricket Wireless but it really only has their logo on it at the end so it's really not that bad. Check out the video here.

And THAT was some good news for the week. Hope you enjoyed.