Is Siena Heights Haunted? A First Person Experience

An Article about my personal experience in what is rumored to be the most haunted place in Adrian.

364
Alondra Zamudio

*Thump* *thump* "Did you hear that?,", my roommate Ravin asked in a concerned tone considering that it was around two in the morning.

I took my headphones out to try to understand what she was saying when again, *thump* *thump*. "Is someone knocking?" , she confirmed more than asked. I stood up to check but saw no one in the hall. The thumping was more frequent now and the noise was traveling around our room.

Since our first week of coming here to Siena Heights University there were rumors about the paranormal activities happening at night, but me and my roommate just figured it was a way to scare the freshmen.

After doing our research, about the deep history of Siena, which wasn't much, there were a few articles of people telling their story of what they have been seeing or feeling when they were a resident here on campus. Although this isn't proven to the facts, I strongly believe the heights have some untold secret.

My roommate and I are not the only ones experiencing these uncomfortable settings. More and more, I hear people in my classes talk about what they have seen and heard in their own room within the same building. The stories I overhear seem to match the ones I read online.

Yet, reading and to having your adrenaline running are two different things. This is where curiosity will kill the cat, but I my friend will not be a cat.