A Hard Beginning for 'The Walking Dead' Season 7

The premiere that made fans go crazy!

18
Independent

SPOILER ALERT!! If you have not seen the latest episode of "The Walking Dead" then you may want to avoid reading this article!

I must say that this last episode hit me pretty hard. A lot of people took it pretty hard. This was literally me right after watching the show.

I could not believe they killed off Glenn and Abraham! My emotions soared through the roof when they were killed. Not only were their deaths hard to watch, but it was just wrong! I had never been so upset over an episode of "The Walking Dead." One fan was so torn over Glenn's death that they put an obituary in the newspaper for him!

Fans everywhere poured out their love for these characters on social media after witnessing their deaths. I've watched some gruesome scenes, but Negan's killing was just too much for me to stomach. I'm not sure how much more damage Negan will do to Rick and his group , but I'm pretty nervous about this season.

How bad can things get? Will it ever get any better? Who will die next? When will the craziness end? Fans all over are asking themselves these questions hoping to not lose another favorite character. I really hope Rick finds a way to get rid of Negan. He needs to go! This season is already proving itself to be a very stressful and emotional one. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.