Group Project Members, As Told By Characters From 'The Office'

Because group projects aren't always glamorous.

117
imgur

You either love group projects or you hate them. Actually, who am I kidding? You definitely hate them. We all do. It's okay.

Our favorite charactersfromThe Officefit into some of the typical group project member roles. So here they are, in all of their glory, to remind us how painful it can be to work with others.

1. The One Who Doesn't Know What's Going On - Michael Scott

Michael Scott is known for giving optimistic - yet somewhat untrue or irrelevant - pep talks. Like Michael, this group member seems to know what they're doing, but when you ask them a question, they might just unravel and show you their true colors.

2. The Know-It-All Who Decides They're The Group Leader - Dwight Schrute

Dwight is the know-it-all of Dunder Mifflin. As annoying as he can be, he's still got some impressive skills. You've probably had that one group member who knows they're smart and decides they're going to lead the group to success. You don't really fight them on this, either.

3. The Sweet One Who Really Wants An A - Pam Beesley

Don't be fooled by Pam's soft exterior. She may be kind and sweet, but when she sets her mind to something, she will work hard to get it. This is the group member who seems very quiet or sweet, but when it comes down to getting a good grade, they'll do whatever it takes.

4. The One Who Doesn't Care - Stanley Hudson

Unless it's Pretzel Day, Stanley could care less. This one is pretty self-explanatory.

5. The Jokester - Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert is most famous for his pranks around the office. Like Jim, there are some group project members who just can't seem to be serious. This is lovable at first, but as the due date quickly approaches, it's not so cute anymore.

6. The Gossiper - Kelly Kapoor

Kelly is similar to Jim in that she can't seem to stay on task. She's the epitome of that one group member who just wants to talk about who got trashed that weekend and what show they watched the night before.

7. The One Who's A PowerPoint Wizard - Ryan Howard

I mean, doesn't Ryan seem like he would just really love to make a cool PowerPoint?

8. The One Nobody Listens To - Toby Flenderson

Poor Toby. He might have some good ideas, but nobody seems to care what he has to say. I guess we'll never know what could've been.

Which group member are you based off this list? (Hopefully not Toby.)