Grocery Gripps Are The One Item Every College Student Needs On Their Christmas List

Grocery shopping is rough without a car, Grocery Gripps help to make it a little easier.

40

Over my past few years of grocery shopping on foot, I've taken to using reusable bags as I find them easier to carry. However, when I came across this product on my Instagram explore feed I knew I needed it. Grocery Gripps helps to take the strain of carrying multiple grocery bags off of your fingers and shoulders. It helps to balance out the load for your trip and allows you to free up your hands for other things, like paying or opening the door. The product is small and flexible, making it perfect to slip into a purse or a pocket while you're shopping.

thegrommet.com

The strap holds up to 200 pounds. 200 pounds! It also comes in 4 colors: powder blue, forest green, pink and black. The product is designed for those who live in urban settings, don't want to make multiple trips from the car to the house or even those with physical disabilities. The handle allows for the use of stronger muscle groups, rather than the fingers which foster your ability to carry heavier, better-balanced loads. The product is ergonomic as it the better distribution of weight allows for much more comfort when carrying weight.

grocerygripps.com

The product is super easy to use as well. Simple slip the Gripp through the handles and velcro it according to how you will use it. It can either be used to carry bags by the wrist, or by the shoulder depending on the load and your personal comfort. Trust me, you're gonna want to keep one of these on hand for your next big shopping haul.