5 Great Spring Break Destinations

5 Great Spring Break Destinations

Find somewhere to go for spring break.

491
5 Great Spring Break Destinations
Pexel

For all of us students, spring break is right around the corner. I don’t know exactly when everyone else’s spring break is but mine is in two weeks. I am really excited. For the kids out there who do not have a plan yet, don’t worry because I am here to help.

1. Florida

As a person who goes to school on the East Coast, Florida is a great destination for Spring break. Whether you are going to Miami, Orlando or any other city, it is guaranteed you will have a great time under the sun.

2. California

I have always wanted to go. Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco; there are more than enough places to have a good time. I will probably go next spring break.

3. Mexico

Mexico might not be on a lot of people’s list for Spring break, but it is a good place to go. It is not very expensive and the place is full of rich culture and history. I think it will be a great place to be.

4. Cruise

Going on a cruise is probably the easiest way to spring break. You just get on the cruise and worry about nothing. There is enough entertainment, so no matter how many days you are on the cruise, you will not be bored. There are so many places you could go; Caribbean, Mexico, the Bahamas, etc. It should be a lot of fun, this spring break I am going on a Cruise to the Bahamas and I am looking forward to it.

5. Spain and Portugal

If you want to go far and are not concerned about money, Spain and Portugal are great places to be for a week. I spent my last Spring break in Portugal and it was truly amazing. To be fair, I was in Europe studying abroad at the time in Vienna but still going to Portugal is fun.