My Friends Are Awesome And I Love Them
Life Stages

An Open Letter To All Of My Friends

Thank you for being the wonderful people that you are.

208
An Open Letter To All Of My Friends
Kara Lydell

My friends,

I am so thankful and grateful for you. I couldn't have asked for better friends. You all are so supportive and amazing. I wouldn't be who I am without all of you. You all have impacted me in more ways than I could have ever imagined. Some of you have taught me how to have fun and live a little, some of you have taught me how to be vulnerable, and some of you have taught me to overcome my challenges. You all are just so loving and understanding, sometimes I think I don't deserve it.

I know sometimes we don't talk often. I know we are in a busy time of our lives and sometimes our schedules just don't match up, so it can be difficult to catch up or have a good conversation. And even sometimes during breaks, there just isn't enough time to see you all. But I want you to know that I am always thinking about you and sending you my love. And when we do finally get to see each other again, I know that we will pick up right where we left off.

There may come a time where eventually we never speak and maybe we won't be friends anymore. I hope that doesn't happen, but if it does, just know it wasn't your fault. Sometimes life gets in the way and maintaining relationships can be difficult as time passes on. But know that I enjoyed every single moment I had with you.

You hold a special place in my heart and you played a big part in my life. Whether you are in my life just for a few chapters or for most of them, you impacted my life and it means something to me. You are something special and I am so thankful that you chose me as a friend too.

Love forever,

A grateful friend