10 Gifts For The Free Spirit In Your Life

You thought of someone when you read "Free Spirit." These gifts are for them.

4073

Crystals, and tarot, and candles, oh my! Your free-spirited loved one will love these gifts. Be they witchy-woman, spiritually curious, or just someone who loves Earthy jewelry, this list is for them.

1. A unique tarot deck.

i.etsystatic.com

Get this Moon Power Deck on Etsy!

2. Wire wrapped crystal pendants.

i.etsystatic.com

Gift your friend good energy with a beautiful crystal necklace.

3. More crystals.

i.etsystatic.com

Give your free spirit the perfect cross between clothes and crystals!

4. This moon phase necklace.

i.etsystatic.com

This is the perfect gift for the free-spirit that misses the Moon during the day time.

5. A crystal crown.

i.etsystatic.com

More crystals, obvi. Your free-spirited friend knows their power. Let them show it with this gorgeous crown.

6. Candles that bring luck.

i.etsystatic.com

Positive vibes for everyone when this candle is gifted from one free spirit to another.

7. Hand-carved boxes.

i.etsystatic.com

Wooden boxes for keeping their precious items safe.

8. Macrame wall hangings.

i.etsystatic.com

Gift your free-spirited friend something beautiful for their dorm, bedroom, or meditation space!

9. A meditation cushion.

i.etsystatic.com

Help your free-spirited loved one get in the zone with a meditation cushion.

10. A moon journal.

i.etsystatic.com

Change comes with the phases of the moon, record them in this gorgeous journal.

As part of my personal decision to buy more local, handmade goods this holiday season, all of the above gifts are from Etsy. Etsy is dedicated to handmade items, and supports small businesses. Happy shopping!