10 Of The Funniest Christmas Sweaters From This Year

One of the best parts of the holiday season.

201
www.unsplash.com
Unsplash

Christmas and ugly sweaters go hand-in-hand. But as the years go on, the funny ones become even better than the ugly ones. So I dug through and found some of the funniest ones from this Christmas season!

1. First Things First, I'm The Realest

I actually bought this one for myself this year, and when I saw it, I knew I had to have it. I've never seen this saying on a Christmas sweater, and I'll admit I could not stop laughing.

2. Twas The Nizzle Before Christmas and All Through The Hizzle

Seriously? You can't say this is absolutely hilarious. Let's be real, things like this are so much better than those ugly ones.

3. Home Malone

Like "Home Alone", get it? Another one I couldn't stop laughing at. I mean, seriously come on.

4. Santa, Do You Love Me?

Honestly, I wish I came up with this one; it's so good. Something so simple is seriously so funny.

5. One Bite Everybody Knows The Rules

Okay, this is a smaller group of people who will understand, but it's just as funny for those people. Barstool does one bite pizza reviews and if you watch them, you know.

6. Santa Works Hard, But Kris Jenner Works Harder

No truer or funnier statement has even been said. Kris Jenner is always hustling, she could teach Santa a thing or two.

7. Sleighin' It

Simple, but still so funny. We're always sleighing, but we are especially sleighing during the Christmas season.

8. Straight Outta North Pole

Seriously, if you aren't laughing, you are the biggest party pooper. This is definitely in my top five favorites.

9. Don't Stop Believin'

Journey is always giving us the best life lesson at literally all times. Never stop believing even in Santa.

10. Sleigh My Name, Sleigh My Name

When no one is around, you say "Santa I love you, too much?" How can you not love this, though?

I hope all these funny Christmas sweaters inspire you this season. Whether you recreate one, come up with your own, or just flat out buy one of these, I hope you have the funniest sweater at your Christmas party.