12 Fun, Simple Workouts You Can Do At Home

12 Workouts That Are So Fun You Won't Even Feel Like You’re Exercising

A good workout is a good time.

310

This summer, I've had a harder time motivating myself to exercise than normal. With the gyms still closed, and my general lack of routine as a whole getting in the way of my productivity, I started having to be a little more creative with coming up with ways to get myself to exercise.

This was especially hard for me because I am NOT a cardio person. When I go to the gym, it's straight to weights after a warm-up lap and stretching. This is a problem because I don't have weights at home and my mom got sick of me trying use household items as replacements. So I was forced to try some cardio. I tried running like I did in high school, and that lasted maybe two days. It took a while for me to figure out what worked for me, which was playing "Just Dance" and cleaning, so hopefully, this helps you find what works for you a little faster.

Good luck, and have fun staying fit!

1. Dance

2. Martial arts

3. Clean

4. Parkour 

5. Sex! 

I'm not going to include a video for this one, but you get it!

Yoga

Video games

The floor is lava

Bring back your favorite childhood game. It's especially fun to play with friends or SO for some friendly competition.

Go for a walk

May not seem to fun at first but try exploring different areas and listening to your favorite playlist. This also helps with stress.

10. Play a musical instrument

This might sound wack, but playing the drums can be super tiring.

11. Zumba

12. Kickboxing