Fun Mobile Games to Try The Next Time You're Bored

Intro

15

If you're looking for something fun to do, then look no further than our list of the best games online. Whether you're looking for a game that can be played with friends or alone, we've got it right here!

Our list includes everything from card games to puzzles, so there's something for everyone!

Clash Royale

Clash Royale is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Supercell, a video game company based in Helsinki, Finland.

The game combines elements from collectible card games, tower defense, and multiplayer online battle arenas. The game was released globally on March 2, 2016. Since then, Clash Royale has grossed over $1 billion in revenue.

Keep in mind though that the game can become quite competitive and if you want to get good at it you will need to have a proper strategy in mind. That is why it is recommended that you use aClash Royale tier list if you want to win your games with ease.

Hearthstone

Hearthstone is a free-to-play online collectible card game and turn-based strategy video game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment.

The game is a spinoff of the Warcraft series set in the Warcraft universe and can be played on Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One.

In Hearthstone, players take turns playing cards from their customizable decks to cast potent spells, use heroic weapons or abilities and summon powerful characters to crush their opponents.

The game was first announced atPenny Arcade Expo (PAX) in March 2013 with closed beta starting in August of that year.

Following an open beta period, Hearthstone launched on March 11th 2014. As of January 2019 there have been over 50 million registered players worldwide with about 30 million active players per month

Spiral Roll

The objective of the game is to roll the ball through the maze, collecting coins and avoiding obstacles. You can also unlock new levels by completing levels. The game includes a level editor, which allows players to create their own levels.

Leo's Fortune

Leo's Fortune is an adorable puzzle platformer that follows the adventure of a little red panda named Leo. His entire fortune was stolen by a greedy cloud, and it's up to you to help him get back all his gold by solving puzzles and collecting coins along the way.

The game is divided into chapters, each with four main levels and some bonus levels. The main levels are linear—you'll start at one end of a level, travel through it in order to reach the other end, and then proceed onto the next chapter.

Bonus levels are optional but can earn you extra gold if completed successfully; these come in different varieties like timed runs or obstacle courses where you have to collect as many coins as possible within a certain time limit.

Plants vs Zombies 2

Plants vs Zombies 2 is one of the most popular games in the world. It's fun to play, and you don't even need a fancy gaming console! You can play Plants vs Zombies 2 on your phone, computer or tablet.

Plants vs Zombies 2 has great graphics and sound effects that make it exciting to play. The game also has an interesting storyline. In this game you have to save your home from zombies by planting different kinds of plants around your house so that they can fight off zombies when they come for you!

This is a very fun game for people who like strategy games but want something easy enough for anyone to understand how it works!

Mini Metro

The gameplay of Mini Metro is based on the London Underground, but it's not as simple as just trying to make sure the trains run on time.

You have to manage the different lines so they don't overlap and cause gridlock while also making sure they don't run into each other or go off course. This can be challenging at first, but after playing for a little while you'll get the hang of it and find yourself addicted!

Star Wars The Old Republic MMORPG

Star Wars The Old Republic is an MMORPG. An MMO (massively multiplayer online role-playing game) is a type of game that allows you to play with other players online, in a shared world.

You might be familiar with MMOs like World of Warcraft and League of Legends. In contrast to those games, Star Wars The Old Republic lets you play as either a Jedi or Sith character.

As the leader of your own guild, you can recruit friends and fight alongside them against other powerful enemies on planets across the galaxy.

Conclusion

There are many more fun games to play on your phone. These are just a few that we enjoy. If you’re looking for something new to play, try one of these games. They are fun, easy to learn, and challenging enough that they’ll keep your interest for a long time.