11 Times 'Friends' Never Failed To Make Us Laugh Out Loud

"Pivotttttt"

228

If you haven't seen Friends, you aren't doing it right. What's not to love about a show that can make us laugh, cry (on rare occasions), and shake our heads all at the same time? It's full of crazy characters, ridiculous humor, memorable quotes, and episodes that never fail to make us laugh. With that being said, here are 11 things from Friends that never fail to make even the newest fans giggle:

1. When Phoebe should've changed her legal name to Mrs. Hannigan, but had very different plans.

(In case you didn't know, a 'banana hammock' is a Speedo).

2. That time (almost) everyone knew about Monica & Chandler, and Rachel tried to squeeze the truth out of Monica.

"They don't know that we know they know" ... is that how it goes?

3. Joey's 'Thanksgiving pants'...

How did Joey pull off maternity clothes? The world may never know.

4. When Rachel may or may not have made it known that she wanted closure with Ross via voicemail...

And regretted it soon thereafter. Oops.

5. When Phoebe was afraid of her own fire alarm.

Pro tip: don't throw a fire alarm, wrapped in a blanket with YOUR name on it, down a trash shoot.

6. When the guys and girls got *really* into that game of 'who knows who' better... you know, the one where the girls' apartment was up for grabs?

The chick and duck got to stick around for a bit longer, despite the very high stakes of this game.

7. Whenever THIS hand signal got thrown around.

It's on.

8. PIVOT!

Possibly the most annoying Ross moment of all time.

9. That one where Phoebe and Monica worked endlessly to craft the *top secret* recipe to Pheeb's grandma's cookies...

Yeah. Phoebe's a distant relative of Nestle Tollhouse.

10. Joey's affinity for pizza.

He is all of us.

11. This iconic Chandler Bing quote.

Yes, you may!