For Anyone Who Needs Reassurance

For Anyone Who Needs Reassurance

Don't worry, take a break, its ok.

28
For Anyone Who Needs Reassurance

For Anyone Who Needs Reassurance,

First of all, just know you're going to be ok. Whatever you're dealing with, will pass. You will make it through and know you're going to come out stronger. Never be afraid to ask for help or a shoulder to cry on. You are never alone. You are human. You will always be so quick to apologize for wanting more. We are so quick to accept the minimum amount of effort, the minimum amount of time, and the minimum amount of care. It's also important to prioritize yourself. Don't forget to take care of yourself. Sometimes you need to put yourself first and that's ok. Don't lose yourself along the way of whatever you're trying to overcome. It's time to stop overthinking and obsessing over the little things. Most of the time, you'll realize that things don't always work out or there was nothing to worry about in the first place. Stress is normal, anxiety is normal, it's meant to happen. It's inevitable that you'll have to deal with it, but don't let it ever stop you. If you need to take a step back thats perfectly ok. Analyze the situation, do whatever you gotta do. It's fine! Don't forget that! Saying that, thinking that will help you in more ways than one. Life is unpredictable, ride the wave and the rollercoaster it throws at you. Sometimes you have to adapt to change. It's ok. To whoever needs it, you'll get through it.

https://www.tumblr.com/search/you got it dud...

XO