5 Guidelines For The New Year 2017

5 Guidelines For The New Year 2017

Life changing but it's up to you to make the choice.

6
5 Guidelines For The New Year 2017

Can I tell you what I expect from the New Year 2017?

Of course not. Not even I know, or you know or even the future president (God bless America this upcoming year)know what is going to happen this year. However, I do know what I have to do for my own being this year.

What do I mean by my own being?

Ah, well, I am talking about my persona. What truly makes all of me. I had to set boundaries for myself and maybe this will work this year.

1. Keep my mind racing with reason and not let my heart fool me.

Why did I just say this? Yes, it is true one must follow the heart, but there are times when you have to think with the mind and not let your heart fool you. There will be times when you need your heart, but there will be times when you will need your mind to reason. Also, there will be times when you have to think cold and not mix with your emotions.

2. Keep a journal.

I have recently started to keep a journal with me recently in November 2016. I dedicate my time to write down every single detail that I have gone through - my thoughts, my feelings, what I have seen or done. Trust me, at first I was a bit hesitate to begin one, but it helps me. It really helps me as a person. I could go back and read what went through my mind that day or even use it as a source of enlightenment. By keeping a journal, I want my experiences and memories to live on in the hearts and minds of others.

3. Be open-minded.

There are moments when you have to be reserved, but it never hurts to be open-minded when talking about situations what's happening in this World or even about life & relationships. I dislike certain people who carry this negative output on an issue. Not only is their reason not even valid, but it's also not even logical. To be open-minded, it gives you the opportunity to understand others and accept that not everything is what you think it is. It gives you the opportunity to place yourself in their shoes.

4. Love yourself.

How can you even begin life with someone or start your career, or anything really if you do not love yourself? By not loving yourself, you will not be content in life. You will not be exposed to the right things in life. It will not even allow you to find love or experience love. By loving yourself, accepting who you are you, your insides and outsides, your flaws and your accomplishments, ah then you can love another being, another thing on this Earth. First you, then others.

5. Do not dream, make goals.

Making Goals can lead you to accomplish them. If you dream about it, then how will you achieve it without making any goals? By writing out your goals, or even saying it out loud can make it happen. It will happen. By my own experience, my goal was to gain an internship in my field of study. And so, it happened, my friends. You have to believe in yourself, and you know will then that is it possible.

These five step boundaries are not even all that can help me to live the new year much better than before. I have another set of rules; well let's call it guidelines. However, these five rules are important. It helped me shape my mind and soul. It changed me and see things differently. This New Year 2017, I welcome it. I grace it.

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! 2017! I am ready what you have in store for me this year! Bisous!