My Top 5 Favorite YouTubers

My Top 5 Favorite YouTubers

The best YouTubers out there.

2507
My Top 5 Favorite YouTubers
Via Maxpixel

When I was younger, I loved watching YouTube videos. I used to watch thatsojack, lexxnsydd, jennxpenn and many more. Fast forward a couple of years and I still watch YouTube videos on the daily. I watch YouTube more than Netflix, to be completely honest. Becoming a successful YouTuber is not easy and I’ve watched these people work so hard to get to where they are. YouTube is like a diary of someone’s life. It amazes me every day and it really shows the journey of someone’s life. These are just a couple of my favorite YouTubers:

1. Casey Neistat

I always find that the most admirable people are the ones who went through the hardest struggles to get to where they are now. In one of Casey's videos he talks about running away from home at the age of 15, dropping out of high school and having his first kid at the age of 17. His iPod's Dirty Secret video went viral in 2003 and I'm so glad it did because his work is one of a kind. I personally consider him to be the creator of vlogs. He took filmmaking to a whole new level. He is one of the most talented youtubers out there and I have so much respect towards him. You can watch his videos here.

2. Tess Christine

Tess Christine is one of the most down to earth youtubers. She found her love for YouTube Sophomore year of college. Her love for fashion projects through her videos and you can tell she puts so much time and effort into them. Tess is well known for recreating celebrity outfits for super cheap. She posts videos weekly and I get really inspired by her videos! She's definitely one of my style icons. You can watch her videos here.

3. Melissa Alatorre

What I love about this youtuber is that she will post makeup videos one week then working out videos another week. She doesn't stick to one category and it makes her so versatile. I love people who just aren't afraid to be different and she definitely portrays that through her YouTube channel. She constantly posts Spanish words of the day on her Instagram and I love how she embraces her ethnicity. You can watch her videos here.

4. Olivia Jade

At eighteen years old, Olivia has got a lot going for herself. She makes fashion, vlogs, makeup tutorials and so much more. She gives her honest opinion on products and does many hauls! What I really love about her is that she is so well spoken and very mature for her age. I always get really inspired whenever I watch one of her videos. You can watch her videos here.

5. Damon And Jo

These two youtubers are literally friendship goals. Their personalities are so fun to watch and they never seem to have a dull moment whenever they're together! They always make me laugh whenever I watch one of their videos. They make many travel videos and they speak so many different languages! You can watch their videos here.

These are just a couple of my favorite youtubers! Let me know who are your favorite youtubers!