Five Artists You Have To Check Out

Five Artists You Have To Check Out

Let's turn the volume all the way up!

90
Five Artists You Have To Check Out
All Is Well

Headphones in, volume up, bass…all the way up! Music is a powerful tool to connect people with one another, for people to express themselves and to just allow yourself to be transported to another world. No two artists are the same as everyone has a different style that sets them apart. Here are five such unique and gifted artists you should check out; links are included as well.

Morandi

Morandi is a Romanian music group formed by Marius Moga and Andrei Ropcea. They are based in Bucharest (Romania) and their focus is towards Europop/ dance style music. They are a very successful band in Romania and have been signed to Universal Music Romania. Their soulful lyrics, danceable beat and addictive rhythm made songs like Everytime We Touch and Summer in December such popular numbers.

Adrian Sina

Adrian Sina, founder of the award-winning Romanian band Akcent has been delivering a cascade of successful songs since the band’s conception in 1999. Apart from singing and songwriting, Adrian Sina is also a talented DJ and entertainer, having toured countries India, Pakistan, Kenya, Azerbaijan and the UAE. Sina’s music defines his style as dance-pop and electronic so the next time you have a party, let Adrian be the star of the night.

Mia Martina

Canadian belle Martine Johnson, better known by her stage name Mia Martina is a Canadian recording artist working with CP Records and can pack a quite a punch. Mia Martina first started her career with a cover of Stereo Love which propelled her into international stardom and there has been looking back. Mia’s electropop/house/dance style is evident in her groovy singles such as Latin Moon, Go Crazy (produced by Adrian Sina), HeartBreaker and Burning.

Edward Maya

Edward Maya is the total package when it comes to music. He has a soulful voice, he knows how to make you groove and he has made some stunning collaborations with equally talented artists. Edward Maya’s style is very similar to the artists above, focusing on house and Euro-pop style compositions. Some of his best songs have been Stereo Love, Mono in Love, Desert Rain and This is My Life. The nest time you are cruising on the highway, treat yourself to some Edward Maya; you won’t be disappointed.

Baker Music

Sweet ol’ America at last. Baker Music (as he refers to himself on YouTube) is a dashing young man brimming with talent and a voice to die for. Baker surprisingly does not reveal his fist name although I guess that just adds to his sense of mystery. Baker’s music is in line with today’s favorite tunes- it’s fast, its’s peppy and it gets your feet going. Two of my personal favorites have been Heat of the Night and All I’m Going to Say; if you drive with me, I may start howling along with these songs (I don’t sing well )

And that ladies and gentlemen brings us to the end of Five Artist’s You’ve Got to Check Out! Leave us a comment below if you would like to tell us about any artists you thought are interesting and share your thoughts on work of some these talented musicians.