This Is A Reminder To Finish The School Year Strong
Education

There is only a week left!

183

Attention college students, it is the end of April! That means that we only have a week left of classes. I repeat, we only have one week left! I'm so excited to be done with regular classes. Unfortunately, I'm taking summer classes but thankfully they're online. The only thing standing in between us and summer vacation are our final exams. I can't believe that I'm about to be a senior in college. This is so wild to me. I still vividly remember being a freshman in high school, senior year and when I first set for on campus at USC. The fact that I only have one year left scares me.

I don't know about y'all but this school year has been tough. One of my fall semester classes was rocky but thankfully this semester, my classes were much more engaging and not as challenging. I've also been experiencing really bad writer's block. I've been starting articles and not finishing them because I just feel they ain't good enough or that people wouldn't be interested in the content. Thankfully, after taking a few weeks, I'm back and going to start posting regularly.

College is really the best four years of your life and I'm so nervous for what life holds for me when I graduate. However, I am so excited for what senior year has to offer. As a broadcast journalism major, I am about to go into my senior semester. Senior semester is when me and other senior broadcast majors have classes that work like a real-world news studio. We will rotate roles such as producing, reporting, anchoring, and many other jobs that news studios do. I'm so excited for my senior semester because currently, I want to do reporting and anchoring, but I may find that I have a stronger passion for producing. I won't know until I get this experience so that I'll know exactly what I want to do when I graduate.

Whether you're a freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior; we all have to take these exams seriously. We have so much ahead of us once we all graduate and move up in our lives. But before we all finish school and graduate, we have to take these final exams.

Remember students, we only have a week left go finish the year strong!